Rentals in Marmaris. High in demand comes with it a shortage in supply. Each year Marmaris experiences this scenerio. Why does this happen? Are there not enough units for rent or are the prices too high or is it maybe that there isn’t enough of the ones that are needed the most? A subject that is certainly open for a discussion.
Whatever the reason may be, here’s our two cents to guarantee a seasonal rental property in Marmaris. They are not in any particular order.
- Know people who know people who know how to find rental apartments and villas in Marmaris.
- Become best buddies with an estate agent in Marmaris.
- Rebook the same place as the year before with a deposit and signature.
- Start looking and possibly booking before November or Christmas. Because come January everyone is looking. And ask for a deal when booking that early.
- Use social media sites such as the one you are on now . Facebook and the like are great networking and places to search and ask for properties for rent in Marmaris.
- Join an emailing list from a place that offers Marmaris property rentals and get informed before it’s too late – or you can join our emailing list, then come next year you’ll be all ready to go.
- There are some great and well established forums that may have the information you are looking for.
- Know someone or some people who live here year round and possibly make arrangements with them to stay for the season.
- Ask apart hotels. There is certainly no shortage of them in Marmaris! Some of them do seasonal rentals.
- Look in rural areas such as the villages in Marmaris. During summer the minibuses run every 15 minutes in to Marmaris centre.
But overall, Don’t leave it to the Last Minute! … Have a great Season!
Did you like our article? If yes, Click the share links for your favorite social network and/or leave your comments below! Thank you.Pin It